Main responsibilities would include but are not limited to the followings:
- Oversee all Front Desk operations and staff.
- Review outstanding balances of in-house and check-out Guests.
- Ensure implementation of all Front Desk policies and standard operating procedures.
- Ensure that Front Desk employees are, at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and other employees.
- Review Guest feedback forms on a weekly basis.
- Train Front Desk and Night Audit Team full-time and seasonal staff.
- Handle Guest issues with stays.
- Ensures that all team members clearly understand their job roles, responsibilities, and performance expectations.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Advanced level English and Japanese.
- International drivers license with a safe driving record.
- Skills and experience in operational planning and forecasting.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills that support resolution of issues and development processes and/or procedures.
- Successful implementation of business process and service improvements that deliver enhanced services and organisational profitability.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and optimise the performance of individuals and teams through the effective communication of objectives and expectations, provision of effective feedback, discipline and recognition and coaching for enhanced performance.
- Superior relationship management skills to develop new, and maintain existing, owner, supplier and tenant relationships and ensure delivery of services in accordance with contracts.
- Cash handling skills for the accurately processing of cash float as required.
- Tertiary qualifications or commensurate relevant industry experience in hospitality and/or management.
Employment Package Details
Employment Period: ongoing
Employment Status: Full time year round
Contract Value: ¥4,200,000 to ¥4,900,000
Location: Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
Working Hours: 40 hours per week (Shift times varying by season and workload)
- Flexi-time system with paid overtime
- Health, social, and employment insurance
- Assistance with accommodation and visa if required
Start date: Available now
Note: Please include a photograph of yourself with your resume