Starting Date: Available now
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for day to day operations of Concierge.
- Train, oversee and manage Concierge staff to provide high quality Concierge services that adds value to Guest stays.
- Ensure website and booking manuals and systems are accurate and up to date for all concierge services.
- Monitor Concierge sales and Guest feedback to ensure targets are met.
- Assist the hotel manager with recruiting Concierge and other winter seasonal positions.
- Assist other areas of the hotel as required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Customer services skills that support that delivery of superior Concierge services.
- Professional attitude and passion about hospitality service.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Team player with experience in managing a small team desirable. Hotel or winter snow sports experience also a plus.
- Native level English with Japanese/Chinese language ability a plus.
Employment Package Details
Employment Status: Full time ongoing year round contract
Contract Value: ¥4.080,000 - ¥4,670,000
Location: Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
Working Hours: average 40 hours per week. Shift vary based on season and workload
- Paid Public holidays after 3 months probation
- Winter season lift pass discount available
- Flexi-time system with paid overtime
- Health, social and employment insurance
- Assistance with accommodation and visa if required
- Free ski or snowboard lessons (availability dependent)
- Access to language and work relevant training subsidy
To apply, please use the "Apply Now" button and include a photograph of yourself.