Main responsibilities would include but are not limited to the followings.
- Assist the Front Desk Manager to ensure the smooth day to day operation of front office which includes front desk, bell desk and driver.
- Act as Duty Manager.
- Train front office staff and provide high quality of service to the guests.
- Coach and counsel the front office entry level staff.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Minimum 2 year front office experience.
- Supervisory experience a plus.
- Passionate about hospitality service.
- Professional attitude.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Intermediate spoken Japanese and English.
Employment Package Details
Employment Period: on going
Employment Status: Full time year round
Contract Value: ¥3,730,000 to ¥4,080,000 per year
Location: Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
Working Hours: average 40 hours per week (Shift times vary by season and workload)
- Winter season lift pass discount available
- Paid Public holidays after 3 months probation
- Flexi-time system with paid overtime
- Health, social, and employment insurance
- Assistance with accommodation and visa if required
- Free ski or snowboard lessons (availability dependent)
- Access to language and work relevant training subsidy
Starting Date: Available now
Note: Please include a photograph of yourself with your resume